ApoHealth PE Cold & Flu + Cough Relief 24 Capsules
Adults and Children over 12 years: 2 capsules to be taken every 4-6 hours, when required, up to 4 times daily. DO NOT exceed 8 capsules in 24 hours. Do not take this medicine for longer than a few days at a time unless advised by a doctor.
Children under 12 years of age: Do not use this medicine.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Do not use:
- In children under 12 years
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol, dextromethorphan or phenylephrine unless advised to do so by a doctor or pharmacist
- If any of the seals on this package are broken
- If the package use-by date has expired
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use:
- If you have high blood pressure
- If you have heart problems
- If you are taking antidepressants
- If you are pregnant
Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people. Night capsules only: may make you drowsy. If drowsy do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery. Avoid alcohol.
Day Capsule: Paracetamol 500mg, Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 10mg, Phenylephrine hydrochloride 5mg
Night Capsule: Paracetamol 500mg, Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 10mg, Chlorpheniramine maleate 2mg