Mometasone belongs to a family of medicines called corticosteroids. These medicines work by helping to reduce inflammation. It may take a few days of use before you feel the full effects of the medicine. If you suffer moderate to severe symptoms, you may need to start treatment 2-4 weeks before the beginning of the 'pollen' season.
Adults and Children 12 years and over:
- The recommended dose is two sprays in each nostril once daily
- Once symptoms are controlled, a lower maintenance dose should be used: One spray into each nostril once daily.
- Shake the bottle well be
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. Incorrect use could be harmful. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
- Exceed the maximum stated dose
- Use in children under 12 years of age
- Use for more than 6 months without the advice of your Doctor or Pharmacist
Store below 25°C. Do not freeze. After opening, please discard product after 60 days.