Otrivin Menthol Nasal Spray combines the freshness of menthol with the active ingredient Xylometazoline Hydrochloride. Xylometazoline Hydrochloride helps to open up and clear nasal passages by reducing nasal congestion. It can ease nasal congestion related to a cold, hayfever or other allergic rhinitis and sinusitis. Otrivin Menthol Nasal Spray can be used by Adults and Children over 12 years of age, who are suffering from nasal congestion due to colds, hay fever or other allergic rhinitis and sinusitis. Otrivin Junior is available for children aged 6-11 years.
Who can use Otrivin:
Adults and Children 12 years and over. Otrivin Junior is available for children aged 6-11 years.
- Adults and Children 12 years and over: 1 spray per nostril
- Use 2-3 times daily, as necessary
- Do not use more often than
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Do not use:
- If under 12 years
- If you are allergic to Xylometazoline
- After recent operations through the nose or mouth
- If you have narrow angle glaucoma
- If you have inflammatory nasal dryness
Ask your doctor before use:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding or trying to become pregnant
- If you have any other medical conditions
- If you are taking other medicines
- Keep out of reach of children
- If congestion persists for more than 3 days, seek medical advice
- Each pack should be used by only one person, for reasons of hygiene
- Do not use in or around eyes
- Do not use if carton pack seals imprinted with GSK logo are missing or broken
Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 1 mg/mL. Preservative: Benzalkonium Chloride. Contains: Menthol and Cineole as Fragrances