• Simple one-touch operation
• Fully automatic inflation
• Last reading memory
• Soft Medium Cuff – 22-32cm
• Display of Blood Pressure values and Pulse rate
• 4 x AA Batteries – Approx. 1000 measurements
• Durable pump with lower-noise output
• 2 year warranty
Please read the full Instructions for Use provided with the product prior to using.
- Avoid bathing, drinking alcohol/caffeine, smoking, exercising and eating for 30 minutes before taking a measurement
- Rest for at least 5 minutes before taking the measurement
- Sit upright on a chair with your legs uncrossed and feet flat on the floor, with your back and arm being supported
- Remove tight-fitting clothing from your arm. Do not roll up a tight sleeve. Do not place the arm cuff over thick clothes
- Wrap the arm cuff firmly in place around the left upper arm. Please see instruction manual if needing to use the right arm.
- The bottom edge of the arm cuff should be 1 to 2 cm above your elbow
- The air tube should be on the inside of your arm and aligned with your middle finger
- Rest your arm on a table so that the arm cuff is at the same level as your heart
- Ensure solid connection of the airplug and cuff to main unit
- Ensure you remain still and do not talk during the measurement
- Press the START/STOP button
- The cuff will inflate and a result will display on the screen (approx. 30-60 secs)
- The reading will be automatically saved in the memory
Always read & follow the instructions for use & health warnings.
For people with high blood pressure. Consult your doctor to evaluate the readings. Check your device periodically for accuracy.
Please read all Safety Warnings provided with the product prior to using.
- Consult your physician before using the device for any of the following conditions: common arrhythmias such as atrial or ventricular premature beats or atrial fibrillation, arterial sclerosis, poor perfusion, diabetes, pregnancy, pre- eclampsia, mastectomy, renal disease or severe blood flow problems or blood disorders as cuff inflation can cause bruising
- Always consult your doctor. Self-diagnosis of measurement results and self-treatment are dangerous
- Do not adjust medication based on measurement results from this blood pressure monitor. Take medication as prescribed by your physician. Only a physician is qualified to diagnose and treat High / Low Blood Pressure
- The monitor is not intended to be a diagnostic device
- Do not use the unit for any purpose other than measuring blood pressure
- Do not use the device on the injured arm or the arm under medical treatment
- Do not wrap the arm cuff on the arm while being on an intravenous drip or blood transfusion
- Consult your physician before using the device on the arm with an arterio-venous (A-V) shunt
- Do not apply or inflate the arm cuff around any body parts other than your upper arm
- Do not take measurements more than necessary. It may cause bruising due to blood flow interference
- Remove the arm cuff if it does not start deflating during the measurement
- The air tube or the AC adapter cable may cause accidental strangulation in infants
- Keep out of reach of children. Contains small parts that may cause a choking hazard if swallowed
- If there are any abnormalities during the measurement, remove the arm cuff
- Do not use this device on infants, children or persons who cannot express themselves
- Do not inflate the arm cuff more than necessary
- Stop using this monitor and consult your doctor if you experience skin irritation or discomfort
- Use only the approved arm cuff for this unit. Use of other arm cuffs may result in incorrect measurement results
- Do not use a mobile phone or other devices that emit electromagnetic fields, near the unit. This may result in incorrect operation of the unit
- Do not use the device with other medical electrical (ME) equipment simultaneously
- Do not use this monitor in areas containing high frequency (HF) surgical equipment, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) equipment, computerized tomography (CT) scanners or in oxygen rich environments
- Follow the battery/ AC adaptor instructions carefully
Store at room temperature. Keep away from direct sunlight.