For the temporary relief of local pain and inflammation in acute soft tissue injuries, including sprains, strains and sports injury, and localised soft tissue rheumatism, including tendinitis and bursitis.
Rub gently into the affected area 3 or 4 times daily. Do not use for more than 2 weeks except on medical advice.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Do not use Voltaren Emulgel:
- On children under 12 years
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you are allergic to diclofenac, aspirin, any other anti-inflammatory medicines or pain relievers
- If tube seal is broken or missing
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
- You experience an allergic reaction.
While using this product:
- Unless a doctor or pharmacist has told you to, do not use this product with other medicines that you are taking regularly
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Contains isopropyl alcohol as a preservative. Contains benzoates.
Active Ingredient: Diclofenac Diethylamine 11.6 Mg/G