Nizoral 1% Anti-Dandruff Treatment shampoo with effective deep conditioning for dandruff associated with fungal infections of the scalp.
Features & Benefits
• Gentle on the scalp, tough on dandruff
• Topical ketoconazole is well tolerated
• Targets the source of dandruff
• Effectively fights the fungus that causes dandruff
• Nizoral has a broad spectrum of antifungal activity to fight the cause of dandruff, not just the symptoms
• Fights stubbon dandruff, suitable for people with mild dandruff
• Helps breaks the dandruff cycle with ongoing treatment/use
• Helps control scalp flaking and itching
Adults and children over 12 years: Wet hair and apply sufficient treatment to produce a generous lather. Gently massage over entire scalp area. Rinse thoroughly and repeat. Use regularly, twice weekly.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Do Not use on children under 12 years or if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients. Ask your doctor before use if you are using topical corticosteroids. For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Seek medical help if an excessive amount is accidentally ingested. Avoid contact with eyes. If shampoo does get into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Ketoconazole 10 mg/g Benzyl alcohol, Brilliant blue FCF, Butylated hydroxytoluene, Citric acid, Cocamide MEA, Edetate sodium, Fragrance (perfume), Glycol distearate, Hydrochloric acid, Hypromellose, Methyl hydroxybenzoate, Polyquaternium-7, Propyl hydroxybenzoate, Purified water, Sodium chloride, Sodium cocoyl sarcosinate, Sodium hydroxide, Sodium laureth sulfate
Protect from light. Store below 25°C.